segunda-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2007

No Hype!

This weekend I bought the Portuguese version of the Hype magazine - it featured a 4 page special coverage of the Commodore Amiga computer. Not a bad article - mainly focused on the games capabilities of the machine, but the magazine is some sort of computer and console entertainment magazine - so no complaints here.

I 'm working on the update the Devs / Prefs and Fonts support of the AROS in the User Manual.
I'm trying to finish the AROS User Manual, but it's complicated so far - the missing parts are the most complicated to get the info.
Also been wondering about the AROS current development - even got myself reading my Third edition of the AMIGA ROM KERNEL manuals. Maybe I should get AmidevCPP?... MURKS IDE is still a bit on the lacking side.

Better stick to the manuals - don't know if I'll have enough time for working on them...


P.S.: Also I've remembered that the @font problem may have something to do with the system fonts required to be monospace - I have to confirm this though!...

Sem comentários: