quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

My Theme Prefs in IcAROS

My Theme Prefs with preview window... Ahhh (on of the very few coding piece for AROS from me)...



Actually I made an updated version for IcAROS wich is not shown here, but I'm always glad that an important part of AROS has my contribution...
Still I'm writing this because in a way I wish it became obsolete, that someone would integrate it into AROS Wanderer prefs (not just the theme prefs, but the the all decoration stuff with the possibility of changing while using and not having to reboot every time you wish to change it - Smells like windows (or stinks)!!

Anyway, I'm always here to update it. Hopefully Decoration will be able to be detached or modified on the run...


Don't mind me, I've been messing with too much Geotech maths and it's starting to show.
Where are my pills?...

Sem comentários: