quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011



Just to let you know that I'm having a blast with my son with SuperTuxKart, and in the process I improved the Kitty icon to better suit the rest of the mascots present in the selection (just a simple affair of inkscape and gimp) - Also improved the aros logo on the car.

Apart from that didn't touch in a single hair of the model done by Tom Wright. We already exchanged emails and he has some ideas on improving the 3D model - and I hope he does, so maybe the STK crew could add the AROS Kitty kart as part of the main game! Good PR if I ever saw one!!

The changes I did are comitted do AROS-Archives but Tom has to give the go-ahead ( after all he is the author and the original submitter)!

Me? I'm just glad to play with kitty (although my son also wrestle to play with her also ;) )...

Sem comentários: