quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2011

We love you Kitty!

I've recently received more work from Alain Thelier, related to Kitty Mascot.
And I've to say that this is really Top class work - up there with Eric Schwartz original work.



This is very close enough to the Pin-up design as Kitty could get, still having some original and cute setting. Being sexy doesn't hurt I guess ;).
Words can't do justice to this work, in my humble opinion!

I have to say that Alain really understands Eric Schwartz work, and pays homage in its best form - not copying but improving!

So this continues the campaign to lift up the pride of Kitty!
More soon...

But before I leave there's another insight into Kitty - excellent work from the polish artist (I sure would like to hear from him!), but in rather more aggressive attitude not so recognizable for Kitty - but then women are known to have lot of facets. Go check the gallery: PPA Gallery - Gives a wonderful walpaper for any desktop (specially a Aros wanderer one)!

P.S.: I guess I'll have to do another theme as my blog is polluting the Planet AROS... Or hope that someone else writes something refreshing...

Sem comentários: